THE PROFESSIONAL ADVISER PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Professional Adviser prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to delegates aged 18 years or over, except employees, their families of the Promoter [and the Sponsor], who provide their email address after registering for and subsequently attending any Professional Adviser conference in 2022.
2. Promoter: Incisive Business Media Limited (“Incisive Media”), New London House, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and delegates who meet the criteria in paragraph 1 will be automatically entered in the prize draw. upon attendance at any event.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person per event. Every event attended during 2022 before the draw date will qualify for one entry in the Prize Draw.
6. Entrants must be delegates who have had their registration for the event accepted by Incisive Media.
7. Incisive Media accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Friday 16 December 2022.
9. The winner will receive a £2,500 Virgin gift voucher.
10. Incisive Media accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided to attend the event) on or around Monday 19th December 2022 and the winner must respond and provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Incisive Media within 14 days of being notified by Incisive Media, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Incisive Media shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Incisive Media shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by Incisive Media by post or email.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained after Monday 19th December 2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Incisive Business Media Limited, New London House, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR. Additionally, Incisive Media intends to publicise the winner at its events and on its website.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Incisive Media retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Incisive Media's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Incisive Media and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Incisive Media and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Incisive Media on information about Professional Adviser branded events and other related events run by Incisive Media.
18. Incisive Media shall use and take care of any personal information you supply in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you acknowledge the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraphs 13 and 17 above.
19. Incisive Media accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Incisive Media for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Incisive Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Incisive Media in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Incisive Media shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Professional Adviser events included in the 2022 Prize Draw are: Professional Adviser Q1 Multi-Asset Roadshow, PA360, Professional Adviser Smarter Business Roadshow, Professional Adviser Scotland & N.I. Investment Roadshow, Professional Adviser Autumn Multi-Asset Roadshow, PA360 North, Professional Adviser ESG Roadshow, Professional Adviser Retirement Planning Roadshow, Professional Adviser Digital Working Lunches, Professional Adviser Regional Working Lunches.