How to access PA360
If you have already registered your place, here is some useful information about how you access the event over the three days.
You should have by now received an email from the event platform to set your password and set up your profile. If you haven't please follow the steps below.
1. Click the 'Already registered? Log in here'
2. Click the 'forgot password' function
3. You will then be sent an email with instructions - please check your junk/spam folders
4. Follow the steps to reset and log in
If you do not receive this email please contact email@example.com and he will be able to assist.
It's important to complete your profile in advance! Why?
Having a complete profile is key for networking. It will show other attendees at the event information about yourself and facilitate meaningful conversations.
Helpful tips for navigating the online system
1. Firstly, please make sure you are using Chrome - this is the best application for the platform
2. Please ensure your system does not block pop up applications
3. The sessions will take part in the AUDITORIUM so please make sure you head there for each start time
WIN prizes at PA360!
There are many chances to win a prize at PA360 Digital!
1. Attendees will automatically get a ticket in our Kuoni holiday prize draw (worth £2500)
2. 5 x £100 John Lewis vouchers can be won each day for those who visit the most amount of stands - these winners also get an extra Kuoni prize draw ticket *
3. Lunch time offer! Request a conversation with 4 or more sponsors at their stands during lunch and you will receive a £10 Just Eat voucher **
4. Head over to the Iress stand for a chance to win an Apple Watch
5. Visitors to the Orbis stand will be in with a chance of winning 1 of 2 Fortnum Hampers
6. Signature have 3 x £50 Amazon vouchers to give away each day
7. Both Intelliflo and I4C have £10 Amazon vouchers to give away
8. Curtis Banks are giving away an Amazon Fire!
* 5 people picked at random when there are more than 5 clear winners
** Conversations must happen during the lunch break - Professional Adviser will use our event platform reports to identify those who had 4 or more conversations
We have the final say on winners and all winners will be notified by a member of the team